Trafford, Pennsylvania

10/30/14 (sat for four hours, car never touched other than tures off. Checked brakes n tires back on. ) i left after sitting four hours.) calipers, brakes, rotors, wheel alignment, wheel balance, master cyl,and four all season assurance goodyear tires. (Master cylinder ordered in 31st.)

10/31/14 car sat all day even after part arrived. Machanic felt more important to take kids trick or treating n not come into work to finish job. Car sat all day.

11/1/14 picked up car.

Tires paid for were not put on, they put another brand ob, no autherization or approval from me. Owner of the car. They just slapped the tires thought I wouldn't notice.

Sold my tires to someone. When we picked themnout. He said out of stock. Wasn't when we picked them out in store together n one was to come off wall.

Tires were not replaced n exchanged had to be ordered . Tires on 11/12/14. All this work started on the 10/30/14.

Took six days out of my time that should ofvtaken two.

Never received my windshild whippers for car. Promo goodyear was having. Manager said I dontbneed them wgen I do come back !! Not the agreement. Buy four tirers get free whippers. Rebate on tires. Manager said I dont get. Took paper threw it away. The right tires put on in first place ones I paid for. Tires re put back on . On 11/11/14

They said they were doing me a favor by paying the tire charge of tire tax. Told him I paid it once im not paying it again. All they are doung is exchanging them.

HERE GOES---- IRWIN. MONRO MESSED THE WORK UP. I N MY DAUGHTER COULD OF BEEN KILLED OR SOMEONE.

CAR/BRAKES NEW JUST PUT ON CAUGGT FIRW. YEP SMOKE INSIDE CAR OYT SIDE CAR. HUB CAP CRACKED. BRAKES... HAD NONE. CAR HAD TO BE TOWED BY TRIPLE AAA. TO MONRO IN NORTH VERSAILLES.PA. WHEN TOOK ALL PARTS OFF.

1) NOTICED I DID NOT NEED A MATER CYL, AFTER ALL BRAKE FLUIDS WERE COME IN OUT JUST FINE. (HOW WAS THE O RING SLICED? ) 2) BRAKES REPLACED. ROTORES REPLACED ONCE AGAIN. AND CAPIPERS. BECAUSE---- THE mechanic, put only two bolts one in each caliper bracket one was a very rusted old bolt the other one was a new shiny not the right size cut bolt. The new calipers that were put on were put on with one good pin and 1 bad pin. in an cross design also on the other caliper. would not stop the car the brakes caught fire because the calipers were not flushed against the break to the rotor they were in AV shape not to mention the clanking sound I heard because the calipers were not installed correctly my car had to be towed by Triple A. Not only was I out of six days and had to reschedule a lot of doctor and physical therapy appointments also had to make several trips but also put my daughter any inconvenience no one working on my car should get money for labor theField Manager offered money back for only the master cylinder and the labor for the master cylinder I did quote you may keep my money for the tires you may keep my money for the part however I do want a refund, all my labor that was done on the car also the refund of a master cylinder and that labor also and I would like to have a amount that it would cost to have towed my vehicle there because now I have no toes left on my Triple A also time for my inconvenience, other than just the master cylinder and told me I needed a master cylinder because there was no brake fluid in the master cylinder if that was correct and it was contaminated by a nother fluid as of September 25th I had my car inspected they would have noticed this and I would have not had no brakes prior to September 25th on 2 October 30th I am a female 52 years old and they took advantage of a woman taking their car to a service station.when car had to be taken back for the tires to be put on I mention I would have to come from physical therapy to have them put on once I arrived they told me they were too busy. Also a phone call was made to Monroe in Irwin, to let them know that there is a smell of something burning the mechanics manager told me this is normal since my brakes were just changed I quoted him stating that this burning that I am smelling is not normal. He scheduled me appointment not until Thursday at 530 when I had called him about the burning smell and the brakes not properly working this was on Tuesday NE he wanted me to wait three whole days until he checked my car these are my brakes I told him.. coming home, from a visit with my parents and my daughter in the car is when the car brakes caught fire.

Had an Experience with Monro Muffler Brake And Service?

Comments

Good news the Monro in greensburg pa was torn down!